National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Holy Cross and Eagles Nest Wilderness is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
The front side of Eagles Nest and Holy Cross Wilderness map details the north side of the area, including Arapaho National Forest, White River National Forest, Eagles Nest Wilderness, Ptarmigan Peak Wilderness and Byers peak Wilderness. The insets show survival tips, wilderness conduct, and contact information to local National Forests. The reverse side of the map details the south side of the area, including White River National Forest, San Isabel National Forest, Pike National Forest, River National Forest, Hunter Fryingpan Wilderness and Mount Massive Wilderness.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Game Management Unit (GMU) boundaries
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Dimensions||4 x 7.5 in
|Opened Dimensions||37.75 x 25.5 in