An ounce and a half of Duckbill provides the most portable awning you’ll ever own. The crushable brim can pack into a pocket, then bounce-back to deliver shade for the trail running minimalist. The visor’s front uses updated Baggies™ fabric, the side panels feature open tricot mesh, and the COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture. The dark underbill keeps glare in check, and the slim rear buckle adjusts the fit.
- Brim and front are made of updated Baggies™ fabric
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
|Material||Crown and brim: 4.3-oz 100% Baggies™ fabric with DWR (durable water repellent).
|Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
|Headband: COOLMAX® fabric
|Weight||48 g (1.7 oz)