On frigid ice and alpine climbs, sometimes the approach is as demanding as the route. When wind and blowing snow threaten to change your course, Patagonia's new Dual Aspect Hoody is more than a fleece – it blurs the line between mid-layer and shell with an exclusive weather shedding, breathable and durable soft shell fabric package (Polartec® Power Shield®, with DWR finish, bonded to a Polartec® Power Grid™ knit) that insulates and protects key areas, while allowing for smooth layering under a jacket when the tempest builds. Stretchy Polartec Power Dry® fleece in the hood, lower back, side panels, cuffs and undersides of the arms minimize bulk, enhance breathability and ensure mobility. With a zippered chest pocket, zippered hand pockets that sit above harness-line, and a snug balaclava-style hood. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Patterned through upper back, full front torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec® Power Shield® on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower back and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with Slim Zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood hem and cuffs seal out weather
|Fabric||Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
|Side panels, hood, sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
|Weight||391 g (13.8 oz)