A hybrid midlayer that does double duty as an outer layer in milder conditions, the Dual Aspect Hoody combines warm, stretchy and breathable Polartec® Power Dry® fabric with a Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric for robust protection and durability.
- Patterned through upper torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric balances wind-, weather- and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec® Power Shield® on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower torso and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with Slim Zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood, hem and cuffs seals out weather
|Fabric||Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Side panels, hood, sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||447 g (15.8 oz)