The shifting topography of Canyon Country beckons seasonal wanderers like the Drifter A/C®. The shoe's breathable air mesh/nubuck leather upper and polyester air mesh lining durably handle varied terrain, while a bellows tongue keeps out debris. A Bi-Fit™ (80% post-consumer recycled) polyurethane waterproof insole board lends stability and support; an EVA footbed that molds to the contour of your foot provides cushioned comfort. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction.
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Polyester air mesh lining that breathes; 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep