The shifting topography of Canyon Country beckons seasonal wanderers like the Drifter A/C®. The shoe's breathable air mesh/nubuck leather upper and polyester air mesh lining durably handle varied terrain, while a bellows tongue keeps out debris. A waterproof Bi-Fit™ insole board (80% post consumer recycled) lends stability and support; an anatomical EVA footbed provides cushioning comfort. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole (30% recycled rubber) provides excellent traction.
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorbtion
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability