Counterpart to the goose down DreamWalkers but insulated with microfiber. Humidity is not an issue and it can handle rougher treatment. A bag for all situations: as a sleeping bag, coat, blanket or liner inside another sleeping bag. Packs small and is super light.
- As a sleeping bag: With its zippered armholes DreamWalker Syn 133 is perfect for lying inside the tent. Its center zip is ideal for those who sleep on their sides because less heat will rise past the zipper
- Unique hood is comfortably insulated and features easy adjustments to ensure a perfect fit without blocking vision
- Arm accesses are protected with insulated draft tubes and stiffeners prevent snagging. Locking zippers can be adjusted from either side
- Draft tube collar is super soft, offers complete comfort adjustment and prevents heat loss.
- Insulated handwarmer pockets hold personal items
- 2-way locking zipper is protected by a snag preventing stiffener. And the zipper is easily managed from either side
- With the lower drawcord closed, DreamWalker becomes a sleeping bag.
- Free floating shell offers seamless construction to improve insulation and weather protection. Interior tuck-stich design
- Insulated draft tube protects the zipper, and chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Bar-tacked stress points add strengh
- Mesh storage sack doubles for bug protection
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls
|Weight||Regular - 2 lb 3 oz
|Long - 3 lb
|Temperature Rating||73°F Upper Comfort
|55°F Comfort Women
|48°F Comfort Men
|25°F Lower Extreme
|Length||Regular - 71 in
|Long - 83 in
|Stuffed Size||Regular - 11 x 7 in
|Long - 12 x 7 in