Bundled up in the Down With It Jacket, Bozeman winters are so much more doable. This seriously warm jacket is hip length, has a removable hood and is insulated with 600-fill-power duck down. The recycled polyester shell is quilted with classic blocking that tapers and slims at the sides. Handwarmer front pockets secure with a low-profile zipper. So grab a flask and enjoy the greatest holiday tradition downtown, the annual Christmas Stroll. With Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed).
- All-recycled polyester shell insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Rectangular quilting features narrower quilt lines on the side panels for a sleek silhouette
- Full-length zipper with wind flap
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Hip length
|Fabric||2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
|Weight||737 g (26 oz)