Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you’re still racking-up below sun-touched rock. Our Down Sweater’s featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
|Fabric||Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
|Weight||345 g / 12.2 oz