Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest’s minimalist design practically floats; its ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down seals in warmth, yet it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The revised 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as a high tear-strength; updated quilting lines stabilize the down; now with a more contoured fit and slightly longer torso. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
|Fabric||Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
|Weight||277 g (9.8 oz)