There's much to see 14,000 feet up at the Chasm View bivy: a vertigo-inducing panorama of the Diamond and alpenglow over the Rockies. There's also chilly air in any season, and that's where Patagonia's Down Sweater comes in. It delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp: it's tear-resistant and windproof and made from 100% recycled polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack and a carabiner clip-in loop. Drawcord hem.
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high-tear strength
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal warmth in and drafts out
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
|Insulation||800 fill European goose down