Sure, there’s jumping jacks, the hot water bottle against the belly trick, and the time-honored partner spoon. But when you need a touch more warmth, Patagonia's Down Shirt makes life easier. It embodies minimalism, utilizing a pared-down design that traps your heat with ethically sourced and traceable 600-fill-power down inside a lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The center-front zipper has an internal storm flap and chin guard, and the construction of the two external handwarmer pockets (set into the forward side seams; jacket stuffs into either pocket for compact carrying) create the two internal drop-in pockets.
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower goose down is stabilized with a narrow quilting construction
- Center-front vislon zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Two external drop-in handwarmer pockets are set into the forward side seam
- Two internal drop-in pockets are created by the external hand pocket construction
- Simple reinforced quilting at hem and cuffs provides structure
- Jacket stows in either hand pocket
- All down contains a mixture of light and dark clusters, and some dark down clusters might be visible through a garment's shell fabric – especially lighter-colored garments. As always, we stand behind all our products with the Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee.
|Fabric||Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Insulation||Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power goose down
|Weight||232 g / 8.2 oz