Bangtail Divide, Warrior Creek, the Kokopelli. Why limit yourself? Patagonia's new and versatile Dirt Craft Bike Shorts combine a removable, durable, 3-layer mountain-bike-specific padded liner with a do-anything outer short. The comfortable and supportive polyester/spandex stretch liner incorporates power mesh panels for enhanced breathability, and connects to the nylon/spandex, stretchy plain-weave outer short fabric via a low-profile hook-and-webbing waist adjustment. A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, drop-in hand pockets, a secure left hip zippered pocket, and reflective logos at left hem at the side panel and back right hip. With knee articulation and an 11.5" inseam. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Comfortable and supportive liner in a polyester/spandex blend with breathable panels of nylon/spandex power mesh and a mountain-biking-specific 3-layer protective pad. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Outer short is a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and enough breathability to avoid overheating
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing adjustment at waist to fine-tune fit
- Drop-in hand pockets and secure zipper pocket at left hip
- Articulation at knee for comfort and movement; 11.5" inseam
- Reflective logos at left hem at the side panel and back right hip
- Fit of outer short offers versatility for hiking
|Fabric||Outer short: 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with breathable 80% nylon/20% spandex power mesh panels. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||348 g (12.3 oz)