Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. The smooth focusing 10x42 Diamondback binocular takes you to the fine details you prize. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Look for a huge field-of-view—the largest in its class— with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It's all there in a Diamondback. Now you can use "wow!" and "thank you" in the same sentence.
- Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Roof Prism is valued for greater durability and a more compact size
- Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm
|Eye Relief||16 mm
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm
|Linear Field of View||345 ft / 1000 yrds
|Angular Field of View||6.6 degrees
|Close Focus ||5 feet
|Interpupillary Distance||57-73 mm