The Day Star™ is CamelBak's ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back. It also does double duty in the front country—remove the reservoir, and it’s got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and you’ve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails.
If you’re loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability on the trail.
When you’re traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that won’t snag on branches. No matter what you’re carrying, the women’s-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- Removable 25 mm / 1" stability belt
- AC™ Air Channels with individual foam pods provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, and PureFlow™ tube
- Center baffling and low-profile reservoir design
- Dryer arms on reservoir
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Side compression
- Hike essentials organizer pocket
- Women’s-specific S-curved harness
- Air channel back panel
|Hydration Capacity||70 oz / 2 L
|Capacity||16L (1098 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
|Weight||1 lb 2 oz / .51 kg (pack only)
|Dimensions||19 x 11.5 x 1.5 in
|Torso Length||16 in / 41 cm
|Fabric||100D double diamond ripstop nylon.