Possibly the most famous of all MSR products, the Coyote Snow Picket has stood atop the world's highest peaks as well as in countless snowy playgrounds right here in North America. Coyote Snow Pickets are extruded from aircraft-grade heat-treated aluminum, which minimizes weight and maximizes strength. With a modified T-shaped cross-section and more metal where strength and bending resistance are needed most. The result is a 20% increase in holding power over other pickets because their design exposes more surface area to the snow. Coyotes are convenient, tool attachment points are at 3 inch intervals along the neutral axis. Available in 60 cm and 90 cm lengths.
- Great for mountaineering, coastal snowpacks, and summer alpine climbing
- Super-strong, lightweight 6000-series aluminum provides strength and durability
- T-shaped design with a reinforced spine yields a super-strong anchor for people and gear
- Tapered end plunges through hard snow and ice and top strike plate extends the life of the anchor
- Attachment points every three inches allow various applications so you can adapt to your environment
|Weight||60 cm: 14 oz
|90 cm: 1 lb 4 oz