Patagonia's Corduroy Pants are tough enough for stacking cords of wood in the flatbed and soft enough for the long ride back from Targhee. The classic 5-pocket pants are made from durable organic cotton corduroy with stretch for comfort and mobility. A back yoke adds shape. Features include a flat waistband with belt loops; zip fly and front shank-button closure.
- Organic cotton corduroy with stretch for comfort and mobility
- Classic 5-pocket-jeans styling
- Flat waistband with belt loops, zip fly and front shank closure
- Front pockets with extra coin pocket; rear patch-on pockets
- Back yoke for shaping
- Inseam length (size 29/size 8) is 32"
- low rise; straight leg
- Slim fit
|Fabric||9.5-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex
|Weight||535 g (18.9 oz)