This Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive recreational map for the Columbia River Gorge areas of Washington and Oregon. The 80 mile long gorge contains diverse ecosystems ranging from the lush Oneonta Gorge Rain Forest to the arid Celilo Grasslands.
Areas included on the map: Mark O. Hatfield Wilderness Area; White Salmon, Klickitat, Sandy, and Lower Deschutes Wild and Scenic Rivers; Pacific Crest and Oregon Trails; Mount Hood, Columbia River Gorge, Historic Columbia River Highway, and Yakima Scenic Byways; Hood River County Northwest OHV Area; National Wildlife Refuges; Washington and Oregon State and County Parks, and much more.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips