Chamois Glide® balm is the right choice to guard against saddle sores. It’s nothing like greasy butters, messy jellies, and moist creams that leave many cyclists feeling like they are riding in a wet diaper.
- Chamois Glide® balm is never wet. It has no oils, messy lanolin or petroleum. It has natural plant waxes to protect against rubbing that causes saddle sores. Used for road, race, mountain biking, BMX, cyclo-cross, touring, and commuting.
- Glides On Easy®: Not Wet, Not Oily, No Petroleum, No Parabens
- Natural Ingredients: Water Resistant, Neoprene Safe, No Animal Products, No Animal Testing
- Directions for Use: Apply to intact skin before activity or anytime. Wash off with mild soap.
- ** WARNINGS: For external use only on intact skin. Keep out of the reach of children. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. Store at 59 - 86 F (15 - 30 C) May stain some fabrics.
|Ingredients||Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Behenate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Ozokerite Wax, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl, Tribehenin