Patagonia's largest daypack features multiple compartments, a padded sleeve that holds most 17" laptops, and plenty of pockets to make sure you have everything well contained.
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Dedicated, padded pocket that holds most 17" laptops is raised off the ground to protect electronics from impact; doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior zippered secure pocket for quick access to essentials; small zippered pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items
- All fabrics treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
|Fabric||Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave.
|Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop.
|Lining: 200-denier polyester.
|Stretch-pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex.
|Weight||779 g (1 lb, 11.2 oz)