Ideal for guides, the Cevedale GTX all-around mountain boot for mixed terrain and vie ferrate. High wall rubber rand, heel truss, combination crampon compatible. Built on a LOWA exclusive women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- Four-season, crampon-compatible, Vibram Mulaz outsole. Flat, toe and heel push-off zone sole designs puts the foot closer to rock, snow, and ice, providing a more sensitive feel when climbing difficult terrain.
- Durable split leather upper with a single-tongue construction.
- Patented waterproof GORE-TEX® two-layer lining material keeps the fit smooth and wrinkle-free.
- The patented C4 Tongue is anatomically designed to create a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort.
- The women’s Cevedale GTX is specially lasted to accommodate a woman's narrower heels, higher arches, wider forefeet, lower calves, and Achilles tendons.
- Climate Control System, which pumps heat and moisture away from the foot, keeping feet dry and less prone to blisters.
- LOWA’s new FlexFit 3D technology provides a more natural and comfortable ankle flex.
- Abrasion-resistant, patent-pending Heel Truss firms heel area for maximum stability on difficult, uneven terrain.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
|Weight per pair||Women's Size 6.5 - 2.8 lb