Handcrafted in Italy. The ideal guide boot where versatility is paramount. Durable leather upper with high wall rubber rand for protection. Lined with GORE-TEX® for waterproof/breathability. Very popular for mixed terrain and via ferrate. Combination crampon compatible.
- UPPER: Mountaineering split leather/microfiber
- MIDSOLE: LOWA PU Guida with crampon heel insert.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Mulaz
- SHANK: 6mm Nylon TPU full length and width for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- 3D FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber 3/4 rand
- Combination crampon compatible
- Men's medium 'D' width only.
|Weight per pair||Men's Size 9 - 3.5 lb