From clear, turquoise seas to magnificent Maya ruins, lush cloud forests, bustling markets and coffee farms, Lonely Planet knows Central America. Whether you want to explore ancient Maya ruins, zip through rainforest canopies or search out the best surf breaks, this 8th edition is your key to adventure.
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS packed with activities like hiking, rafting and surfing
- Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Mexico’s Yucatán & Chiapas, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama and Survival guide.
|Authors||Carolyn McCarthy, Greg Benchwick, John Hecht, Joshua Samuel Brown, Lucas Vidgen, Tome Spurling, Mara Vorhees, Iain Stewart