Traveling in Nicaragua is an authentic, nonstop adventure set among majestic volcanoes, enchanting colonial towns, invigorating cloud forests and glorious beaches.
- Inspirational images, city walks, highlights and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS tips for first-time travelers, outdoors planning feature, Granada and León city walks and essay on arts and poetry
- Coverage inlcudes: Planning chapter, Managua, Masaya, Los Pueblos Blancos, Granada, Southwestern Nicaragua, León, Northwestern Nicaragua, Northern Highlands, Caribbean Coast, San Carlos, Islas Solentiname, the Río San Juan, Understand and Survival chapters.