With one foot in Central America and the other dipped in the Caribbean Sea, Belize is home to the second-longest barrier reef in the world, jungles that teem with wildlife, and mysterious Mayan ruins.
- Inspirational images and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS weddings & honeymoons planning feature, outdoor adventures feature, wildlife spotting guide, insightful essays on food and music
- Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal, Flores, Guatemala, Understand and Survival chapters.
|Author||Mara Vorhees, Jasua Samuel Brown