Nothing beats the protection and warmth of a balaclava on a winter mountain day. The Patagonia Capilene® 4 Balaclava has a soft, stretchy and compressible feel, with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to insulate, wick moisture, and rest smoothly against the skin. The face opening fits above your mouth or under your chin, depending upon the coverage you require.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- The open-grid back provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Fit is smooth and clean without being restrictive
- Lightweight and very compact
- Made in Colombia.
|Material||3.7-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment