The Patagonia Capilene® 1 Silkweight Graphic Crew does double duty. In the winter time, it works as a lightweight baselayer top. When the temperatures start to climb, it wicks moisture and offers UPF 15 sun protection when worn on its own for a run or climb. Featuring original art from Geoff McFetridge, Andy Davis, and Aaron Draplin, this silkweight crew has looks and function!
- Made in Colombia.
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Original artwork for Patagonia by Geoff McFetridge, Andy Davis and Aaron Draplin
- Fast drying, highly breathable, can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Rib knit collar is soft against skin
- Graphic elements sublimated into the fabric for breathability and wicking performance
|Materials||3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment