Like ducking into a warm Refugio during a pushing storm, this versatile, toasty pullover keeps your core temperature regulated and your spirits high even when the temperatures and weather want to bring you down. The micro-grid fleece interior of Patagonia's Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign® approved, has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Polygiene® permanent odor. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
|Fabric||Solids: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric ( 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex).
|Heathers: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex)
|Weight||121 g (4.3 oz)