In the Alaska Range, the calendar says May, but the weather says full-on cold. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, the micro-grid fleece interior of Patagonia's Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in their lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight is bluesign® approved, has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
|Fabric||Solids: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (92% recycled polyester/8% spandex)
|Heathers: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex)
|Weight||133 g (4.7 oz)