A true all-rounder that keeps you covered in the sun, dry in the heat, and comfortable when you’re living for a week out of a cramped van. Made from Capilene® Daily, this is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. Patagonia calls this baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and 50+ UPF sun protection make Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier, regular fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. Features include a smooth jersey face for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility and a self-fabric V-neck collar that feels soft against skin.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric shallow V-neck
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Sublimation printing is indiscernible to the touch and maintains stretch of material
|Fabric||4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||107 g (3.8 oz)