You can't find it on a map—but you can find it with your two feet and a backpack. Capilene® Daily, Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, is up for the challenge. Patagonia calls their baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and 50+ UPF sun protection make Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. The underwear's elastic leg openings offer a supple silhouette; the brushed elastic waistband and durable, smooth jersey face feel ultrasoft; the self-fabric fly is fully functioning; and low-profile, offset seams provide chafe-free mobility.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Brushed elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Elastic leg openings provide supple fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|Fabric||4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||59 g (2.1 oz)