These silky boxer briefs wash easily in a river and dry in a flash under the windshield wiper. Made from Capilene® Daily, they are our stretchiest baselayer for everyday wear, designed to provide stay-cool, nonbunching comfort. Patagonia calls their baselayer category “Daily,” but uncommon qualities like Fair Trade Certified™ sewing and 50+ UPF sun protection make Capilene Daily styles something out of the ordinary. The fabric has the wicking-performance backbone of Capilene polyester, but in a stretchier fit most suited to everyday pursuits, work or play. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing. The brushed elastic waistband feels soft and comfortable against the skin, the cover-stitched hem glides smoothly under shorts or pants, and a front panel provides support. With a fully functioning, self-fabric fly and an updated design that improves the fit.
- Lightweight Capilene® polyester/spandex jersey has superior stretch and is smooth and comfortable against the skin, featuring Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Soft-to-the-touch printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and hand
- Brushed elastic Patagonia Logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Self-fabric, fully functioning fly
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
|Fabric||4-oz (135-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||65 g (2.3 oz)