Sometimes getting wet is just part of the journey. Whether it’s kayak touring the Queen Charlottes, or rolling the dice in fickle Patagonia, the Capella sleeping bag’s synthetic eraLoft™ insulation provides added peace of mind in wet climates. In addition to our unique, heat-amplifying ThermaCapture™ lining, our women’s feature set combines SynergyLink™ mattress integration and our exclusive Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer for the best night’s rest.
- ThermaCapture™ Radiant Heat Technology, Sculptured Hood, Draft Collar, Snag-Free Zipper w/ Full-length Draft Tube, Stash Pocket, Trapezoidal Footbox with Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer, Compartmental Storage/Stuff Sack included.
- All-Weather Warmth: Proprietary eraLoft™, synthetic insulation is light, compressible and retains warmth in wet conditions.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most for lightweight warmth, and ThermaCapture Technology amplifies warmth without added weight or bulk.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
|Weight||(WR) 2 lb 15 oz/ 1360 g
|(WL) 3 lb 3 oz/ 1450 g
|Temp Rating||20 F / -7 C
|EN Comfort Rating||(Women) 32 F/ 0 C
|Fabric||20D Polyester Reflective/ 20D Polyester
|Stuff Sack Size||8 x 16 in/ 20 x 41 cm