Distance hiking and trekking comfort with LOWA's new, proprietary, technology for heel fit and in-step stability. The Camino's forefoot design holds the foot securely, while reducing strain across the toes, especially going downhill.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Glove leather lining.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- A more natural ankle flex system and heel fit improves stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.