Handcrafted in Germany!
Distance hiking and trekking comfort with LOWA's new, proprietary, technology for heel fit and in-step stability. The Camino's forefoot design holds the foot securely, while reducing strain across the toes, especially going downhill.
- UPPERS: 2.2 mm Nubuck leather, soft leather trim at the instep.
- LINING: GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable inner bootie. A LOWA patented design.
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Apptrail Outsole provides increased contact area.
- A self-cleaning tread for excellent grip.
- Pronounced front heel edge for good downhill traction.
- MIDSOLE: PU Midsole provides cushioning and increased walking comfort.
- LOWA X-LACING: Two-zone lacing with locking eyelets deliver optimum heel fit and instep stability.
- Rubber toe and heel caps for durability.
- Carbon effect micro-fiber inserts in the heel for smooth transition to roll-off motion.