Southeast Arizona region is considered one of the best butterfly watching areas in the U.S. Butterflies of Southeast Arizona—including both Saguaro and Organ Pipe National Parks—beautifully illustrates 84 species of butterflies and all of the corresponding caterpillar forms found in Southeast Arizona. This pocket-sized guide features color photos in a side-by-side format that makes it ideal for field use. Included along with most of the more common species are several of the most unique species of the region. Common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found, and their caterpillar host plants are listed. Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this marvelous guide.
- 84 species of butterflies and corresponding caterpillar forms.
- Color photos in a side-by-side format.
- Common and scientific names.
- Ideal for nature enthusiasts of all ages.
- Quick and easy to use, light-weight, durable, all weather field guide.
- Easily fits into any daypack, pocket or glove compartment.