Neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive; the Bushido is designed for performance on technical terrain.
With performance driven design, the Bushido is perfect for technical terrain and provides added stability over stones, roots and branches on the trail. The "STB Control" construction utilizes a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability, responsiveness, and reduce overall weight.
- Compression Molded MEMIex is a full length midsole engineered for moderate cushioning.
- Dual Density Rock Guard is a layer of compressed EVA in the forefoot for protection from trail Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- STB Control consists of a TPU frame extending around the upper and midsole, providing increased stability and a secure fit.
- High Frequency Welded Ripstop overlays provide durability and a secure, seamless lock down.
- Stretch Mesh Air Tongue is made of a stretch material to help guard against debris.
- TPU Toe Cap keeps toes protected from rocks and other trail hazards.
- FriXion XT is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
- Impact Brake System is a lugged system designed to lessen impact forces and increase uphill/downhill traction.
|Weight||9.1 oz/ 278 g
|Last||Racing Lite Ergo
|Upper||Air Mesh/ Thermal Adhesive Microfiber/ High Frequency Welded Ripstop/ TPU Toe Cap
|Lining||Mesh/ Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts/ Stretch Air Mesh Tongue
|Midsole||Compression Molded MEMlex/ 1.5mm Dual-Density compressed EVA Rock-Guard in forefoot/ TPU Shank
|Drop||Heel: 19mm / Toe: 13mm / Drop: 6mm
|Sole||Dual-Density FriXion® XT V-Groove™ with Impact Brake System™