Even classic hits can be remastered. The Breeze 2.0 from Vasque is still as versatile and tough as the orginal, but now includes a rubber toe bumper and other modern details that make this boot lightweight, breathable, and burly enough for heavy hiking and light backpacking. The Vibram® Contact outsole provides excellent traction, while the TPU plate and dual density EVA midsole give your foot the cushion and protection it needs to make any trail a breeze.
- Built on the Arc Tempo last, and available in medium and wide widths to accommodate just about any foot
- 2mm Nubuck leather and Airmesh upper is lightweight, but burly enough to protect your feet from the debris of the trail
- Rubber toe bumper protects toes from the larger rocks you encounter
- Dual density EVA midsole with molded TPU plate for cushion and shock absorption
- Vasque's exclusive Vibram® Contact outsole offers premium traction
|Weight||2 lb 7 oz
|Width||Available in Medium, Wide