National Geographic's Bradshaw Mountains Trails Illustrated topographic map is the most comprehensive available for outdoor enthusiasts of all types. Designed to be easy-to-read, yet highly detailed this map includes a comprehensive road and trail network distinguishing between major, secondary, high-clearance, primitive trails, motorized and non-motorized trails. All forest roads are labeled with their official road number and trails are clearly identified with their given name. Boundaries are color-coded and clearly shown for National Forest, National Monument, Ranger District, Wilderness Areas, County/Regional Parks, Military, Indian reservations, and State Wildlife Areas. Additionally, Arizona Game Management Unit (GMU) boundaries and public and private lands are clearly identified. An extensive collection of important and unique locations are pinpointed on the map including: ranger districts, campgrounds, horse camps, picnic facilities, trailheads, gates, boat launches, river access sites, ATV trails, motorcycle trails, shooting ranges, and recreation sites with universal access capabilities. Every National Geographic Trails Illustrated map is an essential tool for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass as they are clearly marked with compass rose with magnetic declination, scale bar, and full legend. Some of the places shown on the west side of the Bradshaw Mountains map include: the town of Prescott, Prescott National Forest, Granite Mountain Wilderness, Alto Pitt OHV Area, Mt. Union, Spruce Mountain, Groom Creek, and more. The west side of the map features: Prescott National Forest, Castle Creek Wilderness, Agua Fria National Monument, Bradshaw Mountains, Hayfield Draw OHV Area, Great Western Trail, Black Hills, Lynx Lake, Bald Mountain, Towers Mountain, and more. The map is two-sided. Bradshaw Mountains adjoins Apache Creek map to the north, Sycamore Canyon map to the northeast, and Mazatzal map to the southeast.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"
|Unfolded Size||25.5" x 37.75"