National Geographic’s Trails Illustrated map of Bozeman, Big Sky, and the Bridger Range in Montana is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features Bridger Ridge and Bridger Range trail profiles along with key points of interest including Lee Metcalf Wilderness (Spanish Peaks Unit), Hyalite Canyon and Gallatin Petrified Forest. This uniquely detailed map clearly identifies the Big Sky ski area, ice climbing areas, mountain bike, ATV and motorcycle trails along with public fishing access and the Dome Mountain and Gallatin Wildlife Management areas. All proceeds from the purchase of a National Geographic map help support the Society’s vital exploration, conservation, scientific research, and education programs.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips