Equipped for blustery mountain conditions, the Boys’ Traverse Hoody is also well-versed in urban style. The superwarm windproof hooded jacket has a quilted bluesign® approved shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recycled synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet and lends a no-bulk silhouette. The 3-panel removable hood stays put and is lined with cozy ¼” pile recycled fleece; storm flap at collar secures with snaps for added weather protection. Center front zipper with reflective pulls; internal zippered chest pocket and zippered handwarmer pockets stash essentials. Drawcord at hem cinches in warmth. Length falls below hip.
- Shell, liner fabric and main body insulation are bluesign® approved
- Windproof, quilted shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet: 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester insulation in body, 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in sleeves, hood and collar
- Removable hood features 3-panel construction for stay-put fit; hood and collar secure with snaps
- Hood is lined with 1/4" pile fleece
- Storm flap secures with metal snaps and keeps cold and moisture at bay; drawcord hem helps retain warmth
- Reflective zipper pulls on the center-front zipper and zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Below-hip length. Hand-me-down ID label
|Fabric||Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
|Fleece: 8.6-oz 100% recycled polyester 1/4" pile.
|Insulation||Body: 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester
|Hood, sleeves and collar: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
|Weight||606 g (21.4 oz)