MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
Bursting with orzo pasta, garden vegetables and Desert Gardens signature Southwestern spices, this unique gourmet style soup is simple in preparation, just add water and simmer — delicious on its own or with adding 4 oz of cheese and your choice of browned ground beef or cooked chicken for an outstanding dish! As an added attraction, serve with Desert Gardens Chile & Spice Company’s Green Chile Cornbread!
- Directions: Bring 6 cups (48 oz) of water to a boil. Add pasta and seasoning packet. Simmer 12 – 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serving Suggestions: Add 4 oz of Velveeta Cheese and a 5 oz can of chicken or 8 oz browned ground beef to boiling water.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about six cups of prepared soup. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/6 packet (38g) Servings Per Container: about 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calo%rie Ds aFriloym V aFalute * 25 Total Fat 3g 5% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 630mg 26% Total Carbohydrate 25g 8% Dietary Fiber <1g Sugars 0g Protein 4g Vitamin A 2% Iron 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Durham Wheat, Mixed Vegetables, Salt, Onion, Garlic, Spices, and Paprika.
- Allergen Information: This product contains wheat. This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, or soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.