MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
Fresh green chiles from the Southwest, perfect potatoes and our seasoning blend, all together in this thick, creamy soup — warm and wonderful!
- Serving Suggestions: Add clams, smoked sausage, or bacon bits. Top off with grated cheddar cheese.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about 24 cups of prepared soup. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.
- Directions: Mix contents with 6 cups (48 oz) boiling water. Stir often. Simmer for 35 – 40 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn Syrup Solids, Onions, Green Chile Powder and Flakes, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sodium Cassionate (Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Silco Aluminate, Artificial Flavor and Color, Soy Protein, Turmeric, and Natural Flavorings.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/6 packet (30g) Servings Per Container: about 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 90 Calories From Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 930mg 39% Total Carbohydrate 22g 7% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 3g Protein 3g Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 80% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Allergen Information: This product contains milk, soy, and wheat. This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, or crustacean shellfish. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.