MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
Corn and potatoes, green chile, celery and onions with the perfect blend of Desert Gardens seasonings all go into the Southwest Chicken Chowder – add milk, water, a little sour cream and 8 oz of cooked chicken to create an unforgettable meal – top with shredded cheddar cheese to kick this dish up to the next dimension!
- Directions: Combine 3 cups of milk, 3 cups of water 1/2 cup sour cream and 8 oz cooked chicken. (Chicken optional, but yummy!) Stir in seasoning and vegetable package. Slowly bring to a boil. Simmer 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serving Suggestions: Add clams or sausage instead of chicken. Top off with cheddar cheese.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about 6 cups of prepared soup. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/6 packet (29g) Servings Per Container: about 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 50 Calo%r iDesa Filryo Vma Fluaet * 5 Total Fat 0.5g 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 710mg 30% Total Carbohydrate 13g 4% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 3g Protein 2g Vitamin A 230% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 2% Iron 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn, Carrots, Green Chile, Onion, Celery, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Chicken Broth, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Pepper, Turmeric, and Natural Flavorings.
- Allergen Information: This product contains milk and soy. This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, or wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.