MILD HEAT LEVEL
Just add 12 oz of your favorite beer to Desert Gardens Jalapeno Beer Bread mix! In less than one hour’s time you’ll have a perfect golden loaf of Southwestern spiced up bread – fabulous served with any of their soups!
- Directions: Add contents to one 12 oz can of beer. DO NOT OVER MIX. Preheat over to 375 degrees. Grease 9×5 bread loaf pan. Spread batter into pan. Pour 3 tablespoons melted butter on top (optional). Bake for 50 – 55 minutes or until loaf is golden brown and pulls away from sides. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Serving Suggestions: Use dough as pizza crust or bread sticks.
- Yield and Storage: Makes about 14 servings. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/14 packet (39g) Servings Per Container: about 14 Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories From Fat 0 Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 260mg 11% Total Carbohydrate 29g 10% Dietary Fiber <1g 0% Sugars 7g Protein 3g Vitamin C 2% Calcium 10% Iron 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Enzyme, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folate), Sugar, Red and Green Bell Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt.
- Allergen Information: This product contains wheat. This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, or soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.