MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
Green chile cornbread is an excellent side to any Desert Gardens soup! Quick and easy to make (all you’ll need to add is milk, egg and oil), this moist and delicious cornbread delivers that special Southwestern kick to any meal!
- Directions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place contents in bowl. Add 1 cup of milk, 1 egg (beaten), 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and mix together. Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with Desert Gardens Southwest Chicken Chowder or Southwest Pasta Soup.
- Yield & Storage: Makes about 12 servings. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/12 packet (22g) Servings Per Container: about 12 Amount Per Serving Calories 80 Calories From Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 170mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 18g 6% Dietary Fiber <1g 0% Sugars 6g Protein 1g Vitamin C 2% Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Sugar, Flour, Baking Powder, Corn Meal, Dehydrated Green Chile, and Salt.
- Allergen Information: This product contains wheat. This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, or soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.