MEDIUM HEAT LEVEL
This chipotle cornbread is delicious on its own or is as the ideal side to any of the Desert Gardens soups! Quick and easy to make (all you’ll need to add is milk, egg and oil), this moist and delicious cornbread delivers a unique chipotle – smokey Southwestern taste to enjoy any favorite dish!
- Directions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place contents in bowl. Add 1 cup of milk, 1 egg (beaten), 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and mix together. Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with Desert Gardens Southwest Chicken Chowder or Southwest Pasta Soup
- Yield and Storage: Makes about 12 servings. Store unopened package in a cool, dry place.
- Serving Size: Serving Size: 1/12 packet (22g) Servings Per Container: about 12 Amount Per Serving Calories 80 Calories From Fat 0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 170mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 18g 6% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 5g Protein 1g Iron 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Ingredients: Corn Meal, Sugar, Flour, Baking Powder, Chipotle Chile, Salt, and Natural Flavors.
- Allergen Information: This product contains wheat. This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, or soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat.