Mountain Hardwear’s largest pack, the BMG 105 OutDry is designed for pro guides to comfortably haul heavy loads on big peaks. OutDry® membrane keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- OutDry® membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry
- Two-part/ FitLock, multi-density padded waist belt, with gear loops, built to carry the heaviest loads in comfort.
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Easy access crampon stash pocket
|Capacity||Small/ Medium: 4270 cu in/ 70 L
|Weight||Small/Medium: 3 lb 14 oz/ 1.77 kg
|Torso||Small/Medium: 16 – 19 in/ 41 – 48 cm
|Load Range||30 – 60 + lb/ 13 – 27 + kg
|Fabric||Body: 400D HD Nylon
|Accent: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
|Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon