Protect all that is valuable with the Black Hole Wheeled Duffel from Patagonia®. Traveling the globe in search of the best materials for their clothing and gear, Patagonia leads the way with their innovative fabrics and technologies. Quality and performance are top priority with Patagonia.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions.
- Roll with telescoping handle or haul handles.
- Four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads.
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment.
- Zippered exterior pocket for added storage.
- Two zippered internal mesh pockets for the small things.
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents.
|Dimensions||Depth: 10 in x Hieght: 24 in
|Material||14.7 oz. 1,200 denier polyester with TPU-film laminate and a Deluge® DWR finish.