Patagonia's Black Hole Messenger protects your gear from rain, rough handling and miles of abuse. A roomy main compartment holds books, papers, running shoes and a lunch; it also has an internal, padded laptop sleeve (that accommodates most 17-inch laptops), two mesh pockets to keep little items handy, a key keeper, and an organization panel that holds your pens, zip drives and a phone. The flap features an outer pocket that seals with a water-shedding zipper, two daisy chains to hold your bike lock, and an LED attachment loop. Designed for a vertical fit while you’re riding, the shoulder straps switch between right- or left-carry and feature a single-handed, quick adjustment for a precise fit. A padded back panel softens the loads. With a topside carrying handle, reflective material for visibility at night and lash straps to hold a yoga pad.
Beyond tough, the Black Hole line is built with bound seams, and a highly durable and highly water-resistant 1,200-denier polyester fabric, with a TPU-laminate and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
*Other items shown in images not included.
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions
- Main compartment contains two mesh pockets, key keeper, and an organizer panel; interior padded sleeve protects most 17 in laptops
- Main flap with daisy chain, LED attachment loop, and external pocket with water-shedding reversed coil zipper; second zippered pocket and additional daisy chains under the flap
- Fully adjustable seatbelt webbing shoulder strap with floating pad, reflective material and webbing attachment points; three-point adjustable stability strap and padded carrying handle ensure a secure and comfortable carry
- Shoulder carry strap can be set up for right or left usage
- Single-handed, quick shoulder strap adjustment
|Weight||35.5 oz/1006 g
|Capacity||1342 cu in/ 22L
|Fabric||14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish